Re: wave file as alt tag?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:16:35 +0100
To: "Peter Meijer" <meijer@natlab.research.philips.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
For my vision,
I see people sending visible links(icons)
 [via drag and drop, to images of their friends]
to each other.
The semantic understanding is not necessary, as there is an understanding
that a friend's message has a context that is known and valuable.
This is not available on our site yet.

I do hope you take the time to look at our sites including the beta
www.peepo.com/drivethru2

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for
non-readers.

To use our site, make the link and have a drink.
It is a drive thru, you are already travelling in one direction.
Click on the house/road in the centre of the page to reverse.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.