Focusing on Frames

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:22:26 -0700
To: webwatch@telelists.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
A good article on designing around some of the problems with frames. They
mention accessibility for disabled users briefly, but I'm not sure if they
know the positives (Lynx actually displaying frames sequentially, JFW/MSIE
support for frame navigation). Perhaps someone who uses Lynx more than I do
could write & mention the Lynx angle to them. The URL is:

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/frames/

A List Apart is a recent discovery for me. It looks like a useful & even
fun resource for Web design tips. The current article even contains a magic
phrase to the effect: "Think about what the user wants"!

Patrick