Feuilles de vines

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:44:38 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Reading this, this morning.
I had a vision of a green parcel, oily, stuffed and chewy.
No words came.

(Immediate)Memory is hard to pin down, mine is rarely textual.
My french fades in and out, but over forty years I do remember that it is
'fluent' when the English is no longer present.

Unfortunately this is not very helpful as Feuilles de vines is text.
Dolmades to my Australian wife, the Lebanese I know not (filo Mmmmm).

Stuffed vine leaves certainly destroy the illusion when it arrives.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for
non-readers.

To use our site, make the link and have a drink.
It is a drive thru, you are already travelling in one direction.
Click on the house/road in the centre of the page to reverse.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.