Re: Access Keys for Accessibility

IE 5.0 and probably 4.0 supports multiple definitions of the same access
key.  When you type the access key the focus moves to the next element with
that access key defined.  So for your situation it move to the next link
with that access key defined and pressing it again would move to the next
link.  To select the link you type the Enter key.

The key though is letting your use know that ACCESSKEYs are available.

I do not believe Navigator supports the ACCESSKEY feature.

Jon

At 05:48 PM 5/8/99 -0500, Taylor-Made wrote:

>I have a question and I am hoping someone can help me.  I am a little
>familiar with access keys and putting them in coding so one may use the
>keyboard to navigate.  But how does one make access keys for a multitude of
>links?  I have an educational links site and Bobby suggests using access
>keys for each link and I would like to, but after I am done with A - Z, what
>do I use then?  On one page I have close to 70 links.  I thank all who help
>in advance!
>
>joyce

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
1207 S. Oak Street