A fair article for a change!

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:36:50 -0400
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
A fair article for a change!  Check out URL:

Disclaimer:  I can not tell how stable this link is!

If the traffic keeps up, we'll have form a listserv just to keep track of
WAI in the press!

This article is quite a bit more balanced.  (I would go so far as to say it
is good!)  Didn't Matt Margolin recently write an article that was not
nearly as favorable?

The article includes a link to Janet Reno's April 2nd memorandum:

This memorandum is attached to a decent reference list:

Bruce Bailey, DORS Webmaster