Re: webwatch

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 17:56:25 +0100
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>, "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The use of graphics in email could include:

1    A photographic address book, personally I find it much easier to
remember a face. The files could be about 10Kb and still recognisable.

2    How does one highlight text in an email?
I have yet to recieve one that has been marked up, a yellow or pink say.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for
non-readers.

To use our site, make the link and have a drink.
It is a drive thru, you are already travelling in one direction.
Click on the house/road in the centre of the page to reverse.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.