Access Keys for Accessibility

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 17:48:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I have a question and I am hoping someone can help me.  I am a little
familiar with access keys and putting them in coding so one may use the
keyboard to navigate.  But how does one make access keys for a multitude of
links?  I have an educational links site and Bobby suggests using access
keys for each link and I would like to, but after I am done with A - Z, what
do I use then?  On one page I have close to 70 links.  I thank all who help
in advance!

joyce