Re: disabilities and web cams?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 20:07:43 -0700
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 10:41 PM 5/7/1999 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
>In my current project, I am in search of or the creation of some sort
>of video or live video on the web dealing with the issues we cover in
>the guidelines and in our discussions.

As a side note, have you checked out the "web cams for the
blind" page (and software) at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_Meijer/winvoice.htm

I might play with it when I get my webcam installed on my new
computer; it might be fun or, hey, it might be stupid.  Dunno
yet. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member