Host:
Date:  First City Site to be 100% accessible!!
Eileen
sdn-ar-003flflaup150.dialsprint.net
Fri May 7 13:21:08

Check out the first (and only I think) Police Department site on the
Internet
to have achieved Level Triple-A Conformance!!  Take a look!!
http://www.putergirl.com/ppp/

Many, Many Thanks to the W3C for all their hard work and the good
folks over at CAST for their continued efforts to make the web a fun
and informative place for EVERYONE!!!!!

<<<<

Eileen's email address seems to be mailto:webmaster@putergirl.com
and you may want to drop her a note after checking out her site to
congratulate her on her accomplishment AND the fact that she's
out publically spreading the word!  (Although, to be honest, I could
find a FEW nits to pick with the site...)

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
Dan Shafer likes AWARE, so will you!          http://www.kynn.com/+shafer
Next Trip:  Toronto, Canada (13 May-17 May)              http://www8.org/