Free Conference on Accessible Web

From: Waddell, Cynthia <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:23:35 -0700
To: "'W3C interest group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello-
I would like to alert anyone living in the State of Washington, USA, to a
free one day conference on accessible web design that is open to anyone
interested in this issue.  Enclosed is a flyer being sent out to State, City
and County entities as well as higher education staff, Boards and
Commissions.  For registration information, contact Stepahnie Barron at
StephanieB@dop.wa.gov .

Cynthia D. Waddell
 <<FW: Achieving Website Accessibility In State Government>>

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator
City Manager Department
City of San Jose, CA USA