  • From: Mary Ellen Buning <mbuning+@pitt.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:49:25 -0400
  • Subject: Your AT column at BW!
  • To: RESNA@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
Hello John,
I just saw mention of your regular column about Assistive Technology on
the Business Week website. I participate in a very active RESNA
listserve that frequently discusses issues of assistive technology and
employment.

I am glad that such an important site as Business Week has included
information about AT. I look forward to reading your column.

Are you a member of or have you heard of RESNA? (The Rehabilitation
Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America. Their
website is http://www.resna.org/) This is the organization that leads
continuing education about and development of assistive technology
solutions. It also gives a credential to assistive technology providers.

Their annual conference is coming up at the end of June in Long Beach,
CA. Maybe you can attend and we could get to meet you. You might want to
be in touch with the executive director, Jim Geletka at
<jgeletka@UU1722.RESNA.ORG> to get more information about the
organization.

Mary Ellen

--