Re: Grammar Checking

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:45:38 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "symbol" <symbol-forum@wigitsw.demon.co.uk>, "sld" <sld-forum@ngfl.gov.uk>, "senit" <senit@ngfl.gov.uk>, "senco senco" <senco-forum@mailbase.ac.uk>
"I don't write correct grammer anymore; I just use the GrammarCheck when the work is finished."

not my quote but John Barrowman's star of Beauty and the Beast in London's Dominion theatre.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for non-readers.

To use our site, make the link and have a drink.
It is a drive thru, You are already travelling in one direction.
Click on the house/road in the centre of the page to reverse.
When you see a link of interest click on it.