Getting chatty

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 07:04:24 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I wonder if by the time we figure this out and do something about it
that "chatting" will be a regular function like using the internet to
make phone calls, only a bit more elaborate?  I have never been able to
"chat" for more than about thirty seconds and find it hard to believe
that so many people out there do it or that anyone would want to.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE