Re: Accessible chat

I have a couple of questions well one question and a possit.  if I
want to join this chat through regular irc, is that possible?  also, I
do have a second question, can mschat which allows for multiple rooms
be adapted to spring from html?  and my possit.  if you are going to
use speech, why not adapt the ms speech sdk for this as is done in
some self voicing apps already such as the web based future forms.
Thanks!

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: