OT: Maryland Host Provider

From: Brumage_D <Brumage_D@BLS.GOV>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:25:34 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, dcida@kciLink.com
Good Morning,

I'm hoping someone can help me. Somebody posted a message about a week ago
announcing they were offering web hosting. The items I remember about this
person's offer was that they were located in or near MD and they had
packages offering multiple IP addresses. If anyone remembers this mail and
can forward it or give me the name of the company, or any other company that
does web hosting and offers inexpensive packages allowing multiple IP
addresses for multiple domains I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
David