Re: Microsoft passes Bobby

From: Marti <marti@MEDIAONE.NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:23:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Did you mean the actual page or the text-only version?  Just passing Bobby
does not mean a site a friendly or accessible, just that it is a good start.
Try accessing a site with a screen reader before you pass out kudos. The
text-only link is at the bottom of the page and the link says 'click here'.