A Thank You

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:08:10 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear WAI Group:

I just want to thank everyone for all the help you have given me indirectly.
I read the messages that everyone sends to the WAI list and I get some very
good ideas.   I read yours, Mr. Kynn Bartlett, the one about navigating with
graphics turned off.  I tried that on my site and was surprised to see how
some of my "alts" looked!  So, I guess I am starting the new year with a
revamp on my site with graphics turned off and rewriting my alt
descriptions.  I have done two pages already and I must say I like how it
looks.

A friend sent me a flyer about a school in Florida who is soliciting
business for their students.  They want businesses to send them information
and they will make up a free web site (to give their students experience)
and keep the site online for at least 180 days so student can do upgrades
and maintenance on them.  I thought I might call them and ask them what they
are doing for designing accessibly.  Do you think this would be presumptious
of me since I don't actually need their services?

Thanks for any input on this matter.  And once, again, as the year ends I
want to thank all of you who have have helped me grow in accessibilty
knowledge this past year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
Joyce Taylor
jtaylor@taymade.com

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
Libertas erudire - eruditio pro libertate
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.com
1173952@pager.mirabilis.com