Accessibility references

From: Robert Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:04:10 -0500
To: <webmaster@opm.gov>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig@W3.Org (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Karl Hebenstreit (E-mail)" <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
I appreciate the Office of Personnel Management's efforts to bring notice to
accessibility in http://www.opm.gov/html/access.htm and on the parent page
http://www.opm.gov.  I noticed you have provided additional reference
materials in the following paragraph,

"A good description of the elements of accessible web pages is found in The
National Federation of the Blind's Guidelines For Web Page Accessibility and
the Trace Research Center of the University of Wisconsin's Unified Web Site
Accessibility Guidelines."

May I suggest you review and consider adding information from the W3C's Web
Accessibility Initiative (WAI), such as:

Quick Tips
http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips

Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
http://www.w3.org/WAI/

WAI Accessibility Guidelines: Page Authoring
W3C Working Draft - 18 September 1998
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
202.208.7270 or at my work email or home email office@webspots.net

Happy Holidays!  Rob