Re: Aie it's HUGE

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:18:13 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Okay, my ten-cents (inflation) worth:

Besides what I have learned from reading all your postings, I find the
biggest help in learning/fixing my html problems is when I get my page
checked through either Bobby, W3C HTML Validation Service or the WDG (Web
Design Group.)  I have perused the guidlines, but don't have the time to
read them indepth.  But when I have a mistake on a page and click on how to
fix it through one of the validators I use I do read what they have to say
and I study it until I understand it.  I have learned a great deal that way.
I think anyone wanting to make web sites and taking it seriously will not
think the guidelines are too large.  It is just they may not have enough
time to read them.

The only problem is that most sites do not put their sites through
validators.  :-(  So my system may not work for them.

Finding this list has been the best thing that has happened to me as a web
designer.  I thank you all.

Joyce Taylor
jtaylor@taymade.com

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
Libertas erudire - eruditio pro libertate
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.com
1173952@pager.mirabilis.com