Re: Re: Aie it's HUGE

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:26:13 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: wai-quicktips@w3.org
> >Is the QuickTips reference card closer to what you would lay on
> >a casual or beginning web author?
>
> Possibly.  It may need a better name and/or placement on the
> page. ("Quicktips" by itself is not particularly descriptive.)

IMHO this page (http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips) is great!  Thanks
Judy, Al, et al.  Has this really been up for almost month now?  I agree that
this page warrants more prominent placement.  How about a title like "one page
summary of accessible page design" or "ten quick tips for web authors"?

> It does, however, refer back to the huge documents. :)

I think this is okay.  Verbose is okay as long as it is well written.

> _Is_ accessible design really this hard?

Of course not, and to emphasis that, I would suggest links from each quick tips
to  the most succinct paragraph of the full Guidelines that address that
particular point.