Re: Aie it's HUGE

From: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 20:26:29 -0600
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 09:20 AM 12/7/98 +1100, Jason White wrote:
>A beginning or casual author would probably start by reading educational
>materials which would include suggestions relevant to universal design
>(E.G. documents produced by the Education and Outreach working group). The
>next stage in this progression would be to look at the summary of the
>guidelines which has been conveniently provided in the form of a table,

I disagree that this would be a normal or somehow intuitive approach,unless
there were very clearly marked "START HERE" indications on the WAI site,
which aren't currently provided.

Of course, with the non-linear web, that still doesn't assure that a
"beginning or casual" author would start where you think they will.

Ann