Invitation to an access list

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 14:27:44 -0600
To: "IG - WAI Interest Group List (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
This came across my desk today.

-- ------------------------------
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu

The list owner of:

"Web Page Accessibility List"

has invited you to join their mailing list at ListBot.

This verification message is used to confirm that we are able to send
you mail, and protects you in case someone forges a subscription
request in your name.  If you believe this was a forged subscription
request, ignore this message and you will not be added to the mailing

If you are having problems using the reply function in your e-mail
client, the address to respond to is:

ListBot puts YOU in control, letting you manage all of your list
subscriptions from a single web site. Visit
http://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber if you wish to unsubscribe
or manage your list subscription for this or other ListBot lists.
The list owner has included the following welcome message:
Dear all,

Welcome to the Accessibility list.  I have signed you up as trial members.
Please let me know if you wish to be removed by e-mailing me at
jarivs@spiritone.com.  You may submit to this list by sending e-mail to
Accessibity@listbot.com.  Feel free to discuss all issues relating to
Accessible Web Page Design.

Your List Owner