Interesting Concept

From: <Lovey@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 11:50:55 EST
To: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Greetings,
I found a Website Design Tips page with an interesting concept. It approaches
HTML authoring as a "triangle" = Write = Test = Design.
http://www.iinet.net.au/~bdoorn/html.html

The author also has a host/design service called "bwd" = better website
design. Their advert reads:
"...If you want a high-tech site which can only be viewed with the latest
hardware and software, we suggest you look elsewhere as our philosophy is
"Access For All"....."
http://www.iinet.net.au/~bdoorn/bwd/index.html

(This is not an endosement - I liked it and wanted to pass the info on)
KPR,
LK