nomenclature

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 07:41:08 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Although I'm not much of one for being concerned about Political
Correctness or even what things are called it seems to me that we might
substitute "Inclusive Design" for the rather vague "universal design"
since it says something about what we're really talking about and
promotes the central notion of our "aboutness".  Inclusion is furthered
by inclusive design, etc.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE