1 Accessible browser!

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:30:03 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Opera most *definitely* supports Accessibility. I've used it for the 1
keystroke keyboard controls for 2.5 years, without Opera I simply could not
be on the Web. It is 1 of the very few new programs I can use or have reason
to buy! Please check Features on its home page http://www.operasoftware.com
to be assured of Opera's commitment.

11:13 PM 26-11-98 -0600, "Charles F. Munat" <coder@acnet.net> wrote:
[snip]
>text-only browser like Lynx), try Opera (http://operasoftware.com). It's 35
>dollars, but worth it if you need speed. And you're supporting an
>alternative. Furthermore, getting back to this list, it supports (or
>purports to support) accessibility.

Regards,
Bryan

-> "Just because we call it the Web does not mean its supposed to tangle
people up!"