Beta Version 5.0

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:16:06 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

The above is a sample of how I put the coding in my url's.  On my first posting about this I made a mistake in typing the correct code andput in an extra space which isn't how I typed them in my html.  In any url that has target="window"  version 5.0 freezes up.  I went to another site that I knew used this coding also and it did the same thing.  Any of the url's on that site that didn't have this code worked and those that did use this code made my screen freeze up.

Joyce Taylor
jtaylor@taymade.com

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
Libertas ut erudiamus - erudimus libertati
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu