Beta Version Explorer 5.0

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:03:04 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi!  Any ideas why beta version explorer 5.0 won't recognise the coding ---   target="new window"?  ---    I downloaded 5.0 and it seems great, except it won't work on any of the url's that I use this coding above in (I sent an e-mail to MS about it.)  It freezes the current window I am in and sometimes won't let me close it out in the conventional way.  Has anyone else tried using this newest version of explorer?

Thanks for any input on this matter.   :-D
Joyce Taylor
jtaylor@taymade.com

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
Libertas ut erudiamus - erudimus libertati
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
Assisting Businesses With Affordable Internet Advertising
http://www.taymade.com