Usability testing

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:11:02 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Besides what Jamie metioned, I am finding that WHAT http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/ is an excellent tool for web pages.  I have just downloaded Explorer 5.0 with the condition of being able to still use 4.01.  I wasn't sure  they would work because Jon said 'Internet Explorer 4.0 installed on target computer (otherwise will not install correctly)'.

I wasn't sure it would work with 5.0.  So far it has.  I just tested one page and made D links and LONGDESC and ALT'S easily.  Still playing with it, but at least it loaded correctly using 5.0.

Joyce
jtaylor@taymade.com

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
Libertas ut erudiamus - erudimus libertati
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
Assisting Businesses With Affordable Internet Advertising
http://www.taymade.com