Re: Usability testing

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:03:39 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
05:06 PM 23-11-98 -0600, joe.night@gateway2000.com (Joe Night) wrote:
>I need to help assemble and populate a small computer lab to examine web
>usability issues. This is a very large ballpark and I need to narrow the
>options we're going to explore.

If you need 1 keystroke keyboard commands Opera is about it. This is my
standard text: "I'm a person with a physical disability who types & runs
computers with a headwand so I browse with Opera
http://www.operasoftware.com Besides being fast Opera is the only browser
that has the extensive 1 keystroke commands I need to efficiently explore
the Web."

Regards,
Bryan

-> "Just because we call it the Web does not mean its supposed to tangle
people up!"