Usability testing

From: Joe Night <joe.night@gateway2000.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:06:26 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I need to help assemble and populate a small computer lab to examine web
usability issues. This is a very large ballpark and I need to narrow the
options we're going to explore.

I'm seeking your opinion about what tools we should test with. We have to
start someplace and picking a specific set of tools seems to be a
reasonable place. I gather that there's no such thing as a perfect list but
I need to put one together anyway.

I'd like to hear about your opinions and preferences about tools if you
care to share them. I suspect a public forum is not the best place to share
these sentiments. Please respond privately so I don't get shot for starting
another browser war.

Regards,
Joe Night