RE: information access at chicago transit authority

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:25:13 -0500 (EST)
To: Jamie Fox <jfox@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
cc: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

blind people don't have to use lynx. so this is discrimination against a
browser, not anyone in particular.  as far as I know, browsers have no
rights or am I missing something here? On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Jamie Fox

_Why would you want to send credit card info over an unsecured connection.
_-Jamie Fox