Re: pwWebSpeak (demo _does_ include SoftVoice)

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:15:19 -0500 (EST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
to follow up on what Charles McCathie Nevile said:

> No, pwWebSpeak doesn't come with a voice synthesiser - you have to get
> that seperately.

The demo that I got last month included the software synthesizer.
Worked in a reasonably vanilla Win95 environment with a sound
card.

Al

Guy,

Did you get your install key?  You have to do that by email and
yes, it involves a person at the other end.  ProdWorks is a small
business.  I believe that the entire online help is on the Web in
public, so the first [and second?] round of questions for support
can possibly be avoided if you RTFM.

Al