pwWebSpeak ?

From: Guy Schlegel <hank@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:20:19 -0800
To: Web Accessabilty Inititive <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I've just downloaded pwWebSpeak evaluation copy and am just learning
about web accessibility issues.   I am about to seek work as a web
designer who wants to make the web what it should be, available for ALL.

My question is, does the evaluation copy come with voice synthesizer,
i.e.: SoftVoice or do I need to get that separately?  I'm hoping to play
around with it this weekend and assume any tech support they may have is
Mon.-Fri.

Thanks, and good list serve -- I've already learned allot since joining!