Re: languages?

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 02:01:23 +1100 (EST)
To: Marie Kennedy <tubers@smathersnt2.uflib.ufl.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
use <HTML LANG="EN">

There is an ISO reference for the Language codes, but I can't recall what
it is. If you look for the Internationalisation (i18n) activity from the
w3c home page <http://www.w3.org/> you should be able to find it. If
nobody has posted a better reference than that I can give a URL Monday.
(It's early saturday morning now. I don't much want to go to work this
weekend)

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile