Hyperfiction

From: Please type your name here <kbreyes@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:42:33 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I was wondering if any of you have read any hyperfiction stories.
Hyperfiction is a type of literature that is strictly read by use of a
computter.  It is nonlinear type of reading (i.e., you can take multiple
paaths, each leading to a different part of the story).  Some
hyperfiction, especially those found on the web, uses graphics or color
change or text size to set the tone of the piece.  I was wondering if
any of you that use a screen reader or any other computer accessible
system have read any hyperfiction stories.  Since I don't use a creen
reader, I was wondering if any of you find this type of reading
favorable.