Re: Washington Post editoral: Claims Against Common Sense

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:23:18 -0800
To: Brian Kelly <lisbk@ukoln.ac.uk>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 01:15 p.m. 11/18/98 -0000, Brian Kelly wrote:
>Kynn Bartlett  said:
>>The amount of "inconvenience" necessary to create accessible websites
>>is MINIMAL, especially when compared to the amount of time, energy,
>>and money that is regularly invested in inaccessible, unusable
>>"cutting edge" advances.

>Although I agree with most of the comments on this thread, I disagree with
>this statement.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, then.  I think accessible web
design is easy, once you know the issues involved, but maybe I'm just
a genius or something.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California