Re: Washington Post editoral: Claims Against Common Sense

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:05:50 -0800 (PST)
To: empower@smart.net (Jamal Mazrui)
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> Claims Against Common Sense
> By William Raspberry
> Monday, November 16, 1998; Page A25
>  If I promise to go back to being my old sweet self tomorrow,
> would you let me get a little meanness off my chest today?
> Thanks.
> Randy Tamez: Get a grip.

Gosh, some people simply delight in being dicks.  Excuse the crudity
of my expression, but this editorial has got me riled.

When I calm down, I'll write a longer, more reasoned response to the
newspaper, and explain to them exactly why he's so, so, so wrong in
assuming the World Wide Web is a visual medium, which seems to be
the entire basis of his petty, mean-spirited argument.

--Kynn, more to come