Corporate Ignorance is slowly changing

From: rcn <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:51:45 -0500
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig@W3.Org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Our new president has visited every project in our company.   Every project
gave him a personal presentation and demonstration and some of the projects
were web solutions.  I presented our web project and the quickly zeroed in
on the ADA issues and design considerations.  He emailed his comments back
to me and they were, "Your team's work is the first I've seen that addresses
ADA 1990 requirements."

So now, sometime in the future I will be presenting to top level management
on web ADA issues and considerations.  This is progress!  But first you have
to let someone know there is a problem.