RE: [Fwd: webwatch-l Article: Blind man files complaint for cyber space access]

From: Waddell, Cynthia <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:14:32 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "'love26@gorge.net'" <love26@gorge.net>
The correct version of the article published today in the San Francisco
Examiner is found at
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/examiner/hotnews/stories/12/
Bblind.dtl

Apparently, a draft version of the newspaper article was inadvertently
released.

Today Radio Station KGO reported on this.  I also received calls from
members of the blind community who were upset that the San Francisco
Examiner website did not post the article in an accessible format at
http://www.examiner.com

I am referring people to the print version of the article at San Francisco
Gate at
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi
bin/article.cgi?f=/examiner/hotnews/stories/12/Bblind.dtl&type=printable

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator
Cynthia D. Waddell   Cynthia.Waddell@ci.sj.ca.us
ADA Coordinator       City of San Jose, CA

801 North First Street, Room 460
San Jose, California 95110-1704
(408)277-4034
(408)971-0134 TTY