Searching Portuguese Speaking People

From: Francisco Godinho <f.godinho@mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 12:23:05 -0000
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "Morse 2000" <Morse2000@listserve.uwec.edu>
Hello all,

In my opinion, the best information resources that WAI has are provided
dynamically by the human resources of this mailing list.

I am searching Portuguese speaking (or reading) people to empower Portuguese
human resources and efforts concerning Accessibility/Assistive Technologies
and Rehabilitation Engineering in general.

If you know someone that work in these fields and probably would like to be
in contact with the Portuguese Accessibility Special Interest Group, please
give me their email address or forward this message.

They can join us directly subscribing our accessibility mailing list called
BUG-ACESSIBILIDADE

Actually we are discussing an electronic petition to the Portuguese
Parliament for Internet Accessibility.

The procedures to subscribe our mailing list are the following:

1- Send an Email to: requests@talklist.com;
2- Do not write anything in the field "Subject";
3- Write in the body text: SUBSCRIBE BUG-ACESSIBILIDADE
After your registration has been confirmed, your messages should be send to:
BUG-ACESSIBILIDADE@talklist.com

Thanks in advance

Francisco Godinho

GUIA/PASIG - Portuguese Accessibility Special Interest Group

http://www.acessibilidade.net