Videos & Web Pages

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@netnitco.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 08:13:50 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Here is a question that my girlfriend asked me:  How do I put a video on my page so that it will be accessible.  I told her I didn't know as I would never use one.  But the person she is doing a page for wants one.  I told her that it could make her site un-accessible if it didn't work right and that it will not work on all browsers. (As I know nothing about putting videos on a page, I hope this information was correct.)  My question for this listserv is:

Is there a way to put a video on a page so that it will be accessible?

I thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

Joyce Taylor
{jtaylor@taymade.com}

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.com