Designing Accessible Curriculum

From: Laurie Harrison <laurie.harrison@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:34:42 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
My name is Laurie Harrison, and I work at the Adaptive Technology
Resource Centre, University of  Toronto. I am just finishing up the
pilot session of a three-week online workshop on Designing Accessible
Curriulum. This short course can be accessed online at:
http://snow.utoronto.ca:1800/public/Access/index.html

You are welcome  to visit the site. To access the course please use:
password  guest
login   guest

We are using WebCT, with some adaptations for accessibility. This course
will be offered again in January of this year, free of charge, from the
SNOW project at: http://snow.utoronto.ca

If you want more information on the workshop, info on SNOW, or want to
be on the mailing list for future sessions of the workshop, please
contact me! I would be interested in feedback on the workshop from any
of you.

Thanks

--
Laurie Harrison