fyi

From: Robert Neff <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:05:25 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We know there are people you capitalize on the misspelling of web addresses.
They will post advertising or lewd material to these pseudo-sites in the
hopes of attracting an audience or pushing their cause to the unsuspecting.
Well, I thought I had heard about most of them, until I mistyped Netscape in
www.netscape.com as http://www.Netscaep.com/ then a pop-up menu opens up to
another hardcore site....

I do not recommend people go to this site at work as it is an x-rated and
may not be a proper use of a business or government computer, unless you
have permission!

This site was created on 5 Oct 98, which explains why it has gone unnoticed.

rob