Re: Web based training article

From: Alan Cantor <acantor@oise.utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:40:37 -0500 (EST)
To: sarah_auerbach@zd.com, IG - WAI Interest Group List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, sarah_auerbach@zd.com
Sarah,

I have written a chapter on making web-based training programs more
accessible to pwd for an forthcoming book on web-based training programs,
edited by Badrul Khan. I don't know whether the chapter has been accepted
yet; I should know soon.

I'm not ready to distribute the chapter, but I could share with you some
of its ideas.

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor + Associates