Re: Your Opinion Requested

From: Nir Dagan <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 02:18:30 GMT
To: IKute@compuserve.com
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
As already noted by Charles, I cant see a reason for having three versions.

If you write one site leaving typography to the browser/user default, those who need strong contrast and large fonts probably configure their browser accordingly.

Users of screen readers, if they want heading to be the same font size as text can get a browser that may be configured this way (e.g., Lynx or Opera).

The frames version comes totally blank at my current configuration. If I weere to get to it from an external link I woudn't be able to find the working versions.

Regards,

Nir Dagan
Assistant Professor of Economics
Universidad Pompeu Fabra
Barcelona (Spain)

website: http://www.nirdagan.com
email: nir.dagan@econ.upf.es

"There is nothing quite so practical as a good theory."
-- A. Einstein