Your Opinion Requested

From: Isaac Kute <IKute@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 02:33:36 -0500
To: WWW Accessibility Forum <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Main EASI users forum <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Hello everyone.

I'm carrying out some research on the Royal London Society for the Blind
web site, with the view of suggesting improvements to its current format
and accessibility.

I would appreciate if participants would take a few moments to browse the
site and provide feedback on its current format and accessibility.
Suggestions, comments and constructive critisism will be greatly
appreciated.

You can also forward the comments directly to me using the return path to
this message.

The address is:

http://www.rlsb.org.uk

Thank you for your time.