Re: Two new sites

From: Charles F. Munat <coder@acnet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:09:15 -0600
To: "Al Gilman" <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Cc: <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
>How about explaining the contingent utility of the link in ALT?
>
>Something on the order of:
>
> HotKey list (for IE users)
>
>Al

The link is explained almost exactly that way using it's title. You don't
see it but you hear it (in pwWebspeak). I suppose I could switch it around.

>OTOH, you could JustSayNo to Access Keys.  [Segue to WAI-UA list...]

This has come up more than once. What's the deal with accesskeys? I'm not on
the WAI-UA list (and probably neither are many others on this list), could
you give a brief synopsis of arguments pro and con?

Charles Munat
coder@acnet.net