RE: Text to speech

From: Eric Engelmann <eric@inlet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:54:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Wow, thanks for all the responses so quickly!

I'll definitely look into the prodworks one, but I'd also like to check out
this sigtuna browser. A quick search on Yahoo and hotbot didn't turn up
anything (unless I'm just blind). Where can I find it?

Thanks again,

Eric Engelmann
Website Designer, Inlet, Inc.