We want your Web design war stories

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:06:01 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello all,

The Web Standards Project is soliciting Web design "war stories" from the
public. Have you been stuck designing a Web site for a client that had to
be a certain way in all browsers? Did you end up spending countless hours
creating workarounds for the areas that weren't standards compliant? I know
this is especially an issue with making sites accessible- I've recently
started consulting on accessibility myself. Full support by both browsers
of CSS-2 positioning schemes may allow designers to stop using tables for
purposes of layout.

Come tell us your horror story.

http://www.webstandards.org/warstories/index.html
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org