Re: webwatch-l Employment of People With Disabilities

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: webwatch-l@smtp.teleport.com, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
...blind people need not apply...

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, William Loughborough wrote:

_Tony Coelho of President's Committee on Employment of PWDs: "By a simple
_click of a mouse, interested candidates can review job openings within
_the company."
_How is it possible that our message hasn't even reached our "allies"?

touching the internet
voice: 1-(301) 949-7599
Dynamic solutions Inc.
Best of service for your Small Business network Needs